In which I procrastinate putting laundry away but sharing some links and random thoughts with you lovely people :) You're welcome.
1. If you knit, you should totally join Shannon's Spring Tanks, Tops, and Tees Knit-A-Long. I'm taking the easy way out and knitting a sweater for my big girl. You can find me on Ravelry here.
2. If you sew, consider sewing yourself a top to enter into Rae's Spring Top Sewalong! There are so many cute patterns and fabrics out there - take some time to make something for yourself! I've got three tops in mind...let's see if they actually get sewn and posted!
3. I know I just posted last month about my love for Coach Poppy, but then I found my old bottle of this and now I love it again. Mmmmm...
4. I have a slight obsession with the color coral right now. Like, an I just bought 2 dresses and three shirts that color sized obsession. The weather in Seattle is grey and yucky so maybe if I wear enough coral, it will make me feel less cranky?
5. I received some of these chocolate covered potato chips in my last Birch Box. Evil, I tell you.
6. My big girl is turning EIGHT on Sunday. It so happens, according to my Outlook calendar, that my last OB appointment before she was born was 8 years ago today. I'm sure that there was a lot of whining on my part during said appointment.
7. My husband is in Las Vegas all week for a conference. Does it make me a bad person that I'm a little glad that it's raining there, too?
8. I'm having a serious taco craving and this recipe ain't helping.
9. Did you watch Mad Men on Sunday? Were you in love with Megan's robe too? It was the only non-depressing part of the whole show, right? Am I a lame-o if I admit that Game of Thrones is boring this season so far? Meh.
10. I may or may not have just gotten taken for $5 at the Target Dollar Spot. Damn you, Target! Stop with the cute (and cheap!) office supplies already!