Friday, April 19, 2013

Instafriday #5

Linking up again with Life Rearranged's Instafriday.

This girl turned 8 over the weekend.  Naturally, we had to have several opportunities for candles and cupcakes ;-)  This was on Friday night when she had a friend sleep over.


 
 
 
Washington wine is amazing!  We're members at several different wineries, and on Saturday, we went to pick up a few shipments.  Best part: members always taste for free :)
 


Here's stop #2.  The wine here is seriously amazing...this was a new wine that they had just recently release and even though it was young, I had to buy some!  I think it will be fabulous in the fall with some steaks!




Big Girl on her actual birthday.  Love this kid so much!  Right after breakfast, we packed up and went to Great Wolf Lodge for 3 days - lucky duck!



One of the fun things besides water rides is this interactive scavenger hunt called Magi Quest.  The girls always love it!


Standard picture of my girls in front of the lobby fireplace. 



Another shoe picture.  I love these gold flats!  They are old, but so comfy.  This was a particularly pretty day and I just had to snap a picture of them in the sunlight.



My oldest asked for sewing classes for her birthday, and this week we started a little quilt for her dolls.  Picture next week after we bind it.  One trick I used was to put down some washi tape so that she could see where to place the fabric under the presser foot.  It really helped her!


That's our week!  I promise to post more next week, since we're back from vacation!  I've got a few goodies to go up in the shop too, so of course, I'll show you some sneak peaks here.

Until then, follow me on Instagram here


life rearranged

No comments:

Post a Comment