Tuesday, June 4, 2013

10 Things Tuesday

1. Wow, it's been almost a week since I blogged these muffins last week!  Those were the yummiest mistakes ever...I need to make more.

2.  I am spoiled enough that I got to spend the weekend relaxing with friends doing grown up things...dinner at fancy restaurants, spa treatments (local peeps, Gwen is THE BEST!), a movie, and of course, some wine.  It was HEAVEN.  Normally, I am a go-go-go type of person, so it was nice to just relax and not have any plans for 2 days.

3. The kids are in school until the end of next week.  I've got mixed feelings.  I'm super excited about not having to keep up with their schedules, but I'm sure we'll all be on each other's nerves by the 1st of July.  Still, we've been so busy with weekend trips that this summer, I'm looking forward to absolutely no plans at all. 

4.  The girls and I are planning on thing though - a lemonade stand.  Sure, we could serve the standard powdered stuff, but I can wait to try some new recipes!

5.  This is for dinner in a few hours and I. Can't. Wait.  I have a slight obsession with fancied up hot dogs right now.  Yum!  Side bar for my fello crazed sriracha fans: read this.

6. OK, remember when I said Game Of Thrones was a snoozefest this season?  Well...that all changed with the last episode, right?!  This hits the nail on the head.  What the WHAT?!?!  In other news...True Blood, you've got a lot to live up to!

7. I just bought some new bronzer and am so in love with it that I need to share...it's Dallas by Benefit and it's awesome.  Go get some now.  Run!

8. I am super excited for the new Superman movie.  Yes, part of that excitement is because Henry Cavill is quite easy on the eyes.  Also, I love Amy Adams.  But mostly, I love a good super hero movie! 

9. I've got two new dress designs to photograph and list on the shop.  And a HUGE pile of fabric to sew through so...stuff is happening, albeit slowly!

10. I'm totally digging this self serve art cart.  The time has come to get another desk for our youngest's room, so I think a cart like this would be a nice addition.  I especially love that the parts are so inexpensive.  I always love a good excuse for an IKEA trip :)

No comments:

Post a Comment