Monday, May 27, 2013

When 2 Become 1...

I blame the 90s station on Sirius for this one...they had a Spice Girls marathon this afternoon and well...that song stuck in my head.

So, if you know me IRL, you know that this isn't my first rodeo when it comes to blogging.  In the past, Eat. Play. Sleep. was where I blogged about my life as a stay at home mom to two young kids.  I blogged very regularly until a few years ago when both girls started full time school, and we stopped doing fun things during the day.  Naptime and play dates became PTA meetings and trying to figure out what I wanted to be when I grew up.  Nope, still don't have a clue.  BUT...I did manage to steal a moment to google "how to merge blogs" and realized that I could put my old blog here.  So...now you can go back to 2008 (!!) and uh...enjoy the nostalgia?

No really...here's my kiddos now and then.  Awwww...




No comments:

Post a Comment