Friday, May 24, 2013

Instafriday #9

It's Friday (YAY!) and I'm linking up with Life Rearranged again for Instafriday.  It's been kind of a crazy week.  One of those weeks where when it starts, you think to yourself, "Sweet!  I've got nothing going on this week!"  And then somehow, your days fill up and you end up getting 5 hours of sleep a night AND a head cold.  Ugh.

So, not a lot of pictures, but I'm sure I'll make up for it next week :)

I started the week with some sewing for the shop.  Trying to decide between pink and green for the sash on this peasant dress.  I made one for a custom order and another got listed - check it out here!

 
This kiddo loves to cover her face in stickers when we shop at Trader Joe's.  She's such a goofball!


 
Crepes for breakfast?  Yes please.  Especially when I don't have to make them!  Thanks, hunky hubby :)

 
I've decided that I like running outside better than on a treadmill and the weather has been nice enough to do it too :)  Plus, cute shoes are always a good motivator!


 
Working in my sweatshop sewing room, changing thread on the serger.  I know a lot of people think sergers are a PITA so thread but mine is pretty easy.  I love that illustration!


 
When you have a week that ends up in chaos, there's only one cure: donuts.  These were tasty!

 
 
That's all for this week, but check back next week - I'm taking my Girl Scout troop camping this weekend so if that doesn't kill me, I'll be back with more next Friday :)  Until then, follow along at my Instagram account.  I'm azbarsotti.  Have a great week!
 

 
life rearranged

No comments:

Post a Comment