Friday, May 10, 2013

Instafriday #7

Instafriday is BACK!  Get ready for picture overload since I've got TWO weeks to make up!

As usual, I'm linking up with Life Rearranged and you can follow me on Instagram here.

Now, on to the last two weeks in pictures:


My wonderful inlaws!  We were all at the same place at the same time - a rare thing, so we had to capture it on film :)


If you live near a Dutch Brothers, you know how awesome their coffee is.  We don't have them in Seattle, so when we visit my inlaws in Portland, I always have to stop.




My girls were flower girls in the wedding...here's my oldest getting (even more) pretty :)


Family shot!  I didn't plan on matching the girls' dresses, but I like how it looked :) 



Why do I always wear balck when I sew??



This stack is going to be turned into baby pants for a friend's photo prop shop.


This past weekend I went to the state PTSA convention over the weekend as part of my duties as president.  It was actually pretty fun and I learned a lot!


While at convention, we had to sit through some looooong general meetings.  So I took a picture of my shoes :)


We did have some down time...which I took advantage of by having a tasting flight at one of my favorite restaurants.


Cinco De Mayo is the best excuse to make 7 Layer dip.  YUM.


A pretty fabric delivery.  It's all cut up and ready to be sewn into a dress and a skirt for the shop!


My youngest LOVES playing board games lately.  We played 3 games of Sorry! in a row yesterday where I only won once.  Oh well...at least I started my sweater for Shannon's knit-along!

Head over to Life Rearranged to check out other bloggers' pictures!

life rearranged


Have a great week :o)

1 comment:

  1. Love the pics! It's always fun to see unexpected sneak peaks into someones week :)

    ReplyDelete