Friday, May 17, 2013

Instafriday #8

It's Friday, so I am linking up with Life Rearranged's Instafriday again!  Remember, you can follow along on Instagram - my profile is here.

I've been on a HUGE chips and hummus kick lately.  This was spicy and delish!



We road tripped it down to Portland for another wedding...I started a sweater for my oldest in the car.
 




This chunk of love is my nephew.  He's only 6 months old but already weighs about as much as my (teeny tiny) 5 year old!



If you've been following along, you know I love my Dutch Brothers :o)  Best coffee EVER!
 




While in Portland, we hit up the St John's Festival with my mom.  It was about 90 degrees out, so we decided some shaved ices would cool us off - my husband and I split a strawberry-mojito combo and it was amazing!
 




The view from my sunroof :)
 




Bad lighting, but here's the hubs and I at the wedding.
 




These girls :)  We went to all of my favorite places on Mother's Day, the best being the beach!
 



 
Playing with pretty fabrics for an order.  I love my job :)

 


 
This girl is my accessorizer.  We went to Girl Scouts and she had to add her huge sparkley bow :)
 


 
 
Fresh, sweet berries and whipped cream...need I say more?
 
 


Be sure to hit up Life Rearranged so you can see what other bloggers are doing for Instafriday!


life rearranged

No comments:

Post a Comment