Monday, April 19, 2010

my lunch

Today has been one of those days...the days where I have a great plan. And the energy to accomplish it all. Then something happens (ahem, maybe two somethings...) and it all goes to hell. To sum it all up, I've mopped the floor twice and it's not even dinner time.

But hey, it's all good...in a few hours I'll be in line waiting to have my measuring cups signed by Ree, completely pesky free. And I had this for lunch:

Tilapia en Papillote

4 tilapia fillets
1 lemon, thinly sliced
olive oil
salt and pepper to taste
1 bunch asparagus, trimmed to the same length as the fish

Heat oven to 400 degrees.

Cut parchment paper into 12 inch squares, fold in half. Divide asparagus equally and place on one side of each square of parchment. Top with tilapia, sprinkle with salt, pepper, and olive oil. Place several slices of lemon on top of fish. Fold parchment over and fold ends to seal. Bake on a cookie sheet for 13-15 minutes. Parchment should brown slightly and puff up.


To serve, cut a slit in the parchment (be careful not to burn yourself from the steam!), and enjoy.


Yum! And healthy. But mostly, yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment