Sunday, March 15, 2009

the to-do list

I'm one of those people who has lists for my to-do lists...I love lists. I love to make them, I love to cross things off of them. It's completely genetic...my mother is the ultimate list maker. We plan Thanksgiving months in advance. Yeah, we're a little crazy, but in a fun way (plus, we can cook a kick ass turkey!).

This week is not too busy, so tonight I am making my to-do list for the week and I can't wait to start crossing things off. Hey, it's the little things in life that thrill me!

call pediatrician, schedule 4 year check up (gulp!)
buy supplies to make birthday invitations (gulp!)
bake soda bread for St Patty's Day play date here on Tuesday
do a St Patty's Day craft with the girls
figure out how MS Publisher works and complete MOMS Club's monthly newsletter (because now I am the president AND the editor...)
rotate toys in toy closet, bring in some new things from the garage
contact a few new MOMS Club members to welcome them to the group and see how they are doing so far
contact MOMS Club higher ups for monthly chat
make a meal to take to a girlfriend who recently had a baby (congrats, Meghann!!)
return library books
hit up free music class at Mudpuddles
vacuum out car/get car washed
all of the regular weekly to-dos (cleaning, laundry, groceries, entertain the short people, entertain spouse, get 5 minutes to self per day...)
buy a new notebook because this was the last page left...must make more lists!

:P

No comments:

Post a Comment