Thursday, October 31, 2013

Boo!

If your school is like ours, and it sounds like more and more are these days, your kids can't wear their costumes to school on Halloween.  Our school has several excuses, and to me, they are all pretty weak.  But, rules are rules, right?  So how's a girl supposed to show her spooky spirit?  Skirts!


I whipped up these skirts at the eleventh hour using my 20 Minute Skirt Tutorial...so easy!  I just love this fabric!  It's Costume Clubhouse by Riley Blake.  The stripes are Robert Kaufman. 

 

These skirts really do only take 20 minutes from cutting to wearing - I made them both while my girls were in the shower!

I used Too Cute To Spook by Riley Blake for this one - the dots are from that line as well.  Of course, no Halloween outfit would be complete without hot pink cow girl boots!


And there you have it - two super fast, super cute little skirts, perfect for Halloween at a no-costume school!


No candy for me - I have these sweet little things to nibble on later :D  Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

  1. I love your fabric choices! Happy Halloween!
    :) Michelle
    www.daydreambelieversdesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute skirts! Your girls look happy to be wearing them.

    ReplyDelete