Friday, March 29, 2013

Instafriday

Whew - it's been a crazy week!  Linking up with Instafriday at Liferearranged again!

I started things off by downsizing from a minivan to a wagon - hurrah!  We bought the minivan 5 years ago and it's really never been a car that I enjoyed driving.  We only have 2 kids and now that they are older and we don't have to lug our entire house with us when we go anywhere, a wagon seemed to be the way to go.  The hubs and I are into fast car, so we got a speedy wagon that still has tons of space for long trips and Costco runs.  Woot!

 
One of my favorite movies of all time is Grease...I found this karaoke game for the Wii and am still kicking myself for not buying it. 



 
Super blurry picture mid-run.



We decorated some eggs for Easter.  My littlest made an egg rock band, complete with a stage.  So fun!



 
This is where I've been spening most of my time - with my trusty sewing machine and serger.  20+ hours of sewing between my shop and a friend's shop.  


 
Here are two little doll dresses that I had as a custom order - I am in love with this fabric!!
 

 
 
My youngest daughter goes to tap once a week, and her sister wisely used that time to get her homework done.  I love her serious face :)

 
If you have ever been to the Pacific Northwest, you know that sunshine in March is a rare thing - but the weather has been spectacular this week!  Here's the view from my sunroof.  Gotta get that vitamin D any way I can!

 
 
 
Remember, you can follow me on Instagram - I'm azbarsotti.  Have a great weekend!
 
 


life rearranged

2 comments: