Friday, August 27, 2010

random ramblings...Friday edition

I know, you're so excited that you can hardly contain yourselves!

Last night's Project Runway...LOVE! Tim Gunn is a-maze-ing. This is such a great season!

This post by Anna Maria Horner had me in tears. (Somewhat) unrelated: I want this chair.

The new kitchen has a stainless fridge, which is OK, but I can't use magnets on it. I think I might copy this idea to use for the weekly menu/to do list.

In need of a laugh? This is guaranteed to give you a chuckle.

We had these for dinner last night. I used ground turkey instead of beef...mmmmmmm...

I'm realizing that in the past 6 months, Ava has gone through TWO shoe sizes. Mercy.

And while we're at it, Emily has gone from world's easiest child to world's most spirited child. I'm sure my mother thinks it's just karma...she's probably right. As usual.

While I'm loving the new zoo, children's museum, science museum, etc. here in the greater Seattle area, I'm not loving that you have to pay to park everywhere. Oh well...thus is big city living, right?

One of these days, I will make it to the Cake Spy shop. Twice now, we've missed it. So...third time's the charm!

No comments:

Post a Comment