Thursday, May 13, 2010

best chocolate chip cookies. EVER.

If you are a (lame like me) food blog follower, you've heard about these cookies. They're famous. I've really been trying to stay away from baking them, but with a husband out of town for the week (again), an impending move, a pesky 2 year old in the throws of the terrible twos, and the fact that I ran out of wine... I finally gave in. Yes, I'm weak.

But OMG..these cookies are so freaking awesome. I think it might be love.

My mom and I both have a slight crush on Jacques Torres...maybe it's the cute accent, maybe it's the way he sculpts sugar and chocolate into art. Maybe it's these cookies. All I'm saying is that if I had to choose between these cookies and my kids...it would be tough!

You must make them. Like, right now.

Can you see the grey salt crystals sprinkled on the top? Seriously. Mad, mad love.

No comments:

Post a Comment