Thursday, June 18, 2009

another thursday...now with more randomness!

David comes up with yet another scrumptious sounding ice cream flavor...

I pitted too many cherries this week the hard way...time to buy myself a little present...

I'm pretty sure Joel wouldn't say no to this for his Father's Day meal...

I really loved this post on crafting with kids...

I see these being embroidered onto Ava's next skirt...

Just when I was wondering what else I could possibly do with all of these strawberries...

If you haven't made anything from Joy's site yet and want to know where to start, here's a great list...

I've bookmarked a ton of sewing projects, and apparently, so did Wendy. Thankfully, she's helped me out with some great reviews...

This is a project I want to do with the girls the next time we have a rainy day...

No comments:

Post a Comment