Monday, April 7, 2014

Kids Clothes Week Day 1 - Pippa Peplum

It's SPRING!  Yippy!  Perfect time for a week of new clothing for my kiddos.  Which makes the fact that it's Kids' Clothes Week even better!

First up, I made the adorable Pippa Peplum for my youngest.



I've been hoarding onto this Briar Rose jersey knit by the fabulous Heather Ross for quite a while.  I got some at my local fabric store and it's super heavenly and soft.  I thought it would be perfect for some t-shirts, and it is!



I was lucky enough to test the Pippa Peplum for Kate, of See Kate Sew back in November, and I can say, it's a great pattern.  It comes together in about an hour and is super cute on.  I made the cap sleeve version in a 7 and it fits my petite 6 1/2 year old just perfectly. 



Perfect for spring, and comfy as can be!  Are you sewing anything fun for Kids' Clothes Week?  Check out the Flickr Group and get inspired!

3 comments:

  1. So sweet! I'd love to see you join us at the Inspire Us Thursdays! link party at www.theinspiredwren.com.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for linking up to Inspire Us Thursday!

      Delete
  2. Well, it’s a nice one, I have been looking for. Thanks for sharing such informative stuff.
    kitchen accessories

    ReplyDelete