Friday, August 30, 2013

InstaSUMMER

Whew...I can't believe that today is the last day of summer vacation for my little family!  I thought it would be fun to link up with Jeanette at Life Rearranged for Instafriday with a look back at our summer in pictures! 


I had a birthday.  I felt old...so I ate a few cupcakes :)
 


 
My little fishies played in the pool.

 
And we spent a LOT of time at the beach :)
 

 
 
 
 
My baby turned SIX.  She's starting FIRST GRADE next week.  Waaaaah!
 
 


 This happened:


And then we just couldn't stop with the yummy food:
 

 
 
 
 
 


 
 
 
My kids enjoyed some relaxing down time:



Where we crafted
 


 Wandered through Seattle with our Girl Scout Troop:
 

and took some nice evening walks.
 
 
Oh yeah, and we ate a LOT of ice cream!
 

 
 
My oldest started baking
 
 
And sewing...
 
She's so big!
 

 Not to be outdone, my little one got her ears pierced so she could be a big girl too:
 
 
As for me, I took lots of naps, made some jam,


 
Organized my binders


 and spent lots of time with this guy :)


 While these girls were at superhero and Nana camp:

 
I'll miss these little goofballs while they're at school but...

 
am happy that there will be a little time for this:
 
 
 
What a fun summer!  You can follow me on Instagram here and be sure to check in with the other bloggers linking up for InstaFriday here.  Have a great holiday weekend!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment